As reservation volume grows with the sophistication of leisure travelers, netPark keeps pace by offering full integration with reservation websites. netPark offers clients the option to allow external reservation feeds; netPark imports this data and applies the prepaid amount to the customer’s ticket expediting the close process for the cashier.
Building Partnerships One At A Time
We at netPark are always working to expand our list of reservation partners. Our clients realize the benefits of integrating these systems with netPark to ensure an accurate and quickly processed transaction.
As new reservation applications come on-line, we proactively seek their cooperation to become a fully integrated partner with the netPark parking revenue management system. Our goal is to make your netPark operations compatible with as many reservations systems as possible. This integration provides timely processing of your customers as well as reduced effort for your cashiers and management team.
Do You Have Your Own Reservation System?
Even if you have your own (internal) reservation system within your own website, netPark will work with you to establish the necessary protocols and feeds to seamlessly process your reservations with the same efficiency and accuracy as the industry’s top sites.
Your cashiers will see instant benefits from this integration by automating the crediting of the prepaid reservation to the customer’s parking transaction speeding the closing process. As with external reservation integration, you will receive a comprehensive suite of reports to track redemption and breakage.
Processing and Tracking
Because netPark is the first and only parking revenue management system to fully integrate prepaid reservations with ticket processing, we can offer a new level of efficiency to your operations. By securing reservation data feeds to netPark, cashiers can apply a reservation during the close-ticket process to instantly recognize prepaid monies and apply them to accurately calculate final charges.
The key aspect to reservation integration is recognizing not only the reservation dollars and days, but also other customer data so that this info can be reported, searched and redeemed effortlessly. Once a customer has made a reservation, this information is fed directly into the netPark application. The presence of this data in netPark allows unlimited number of uses from confirmation to tracking.
As seen above, during the close ticket process, the cashier simply need scan the barcode on the customer’s prepaid reservation voucher. netPark will retrieve the reservation and then apply the prepaid amount to the parking ticket. If the customer stays longer than the number of prepaid days indicated on the reservation, netPark automatically calculates the overage and prompts the cashier to collect the balance due. This streamlined process increases your cashier productivity and reduces errors.
Reservation Redemption Tracking
- Streamlines the reservation voucher redemption process by not only allowing claim handling with reservation vendors (through redemption listing), but also permits breakage tracking as well
- Allows the comparison of reservation sources by volume and pricing to fine-tune your reservation strategy either locally or nationwide
- Incorporate reservation revenue streams pre & post vendor discounting for enhanced financial reporting
Reservation Data Tracking
- Reservation Data Tracking (RDT) tool links the rate at the time the reservation was made on your website to the closing parking transaction to ensure no discrepancies when customers redeem their prepaid reservation voucher
- RDT can also track effective dates of fuel surcharges and other fees or services purchased in advance through your on-line reservation system
- RDT also permits reporting of rate change history to determine rate elasticity and market sensitivity to pricing