Pictured above is the Mobile Valet System for operations, capturing a customer payment via encrypted swipe credit card reader.
Mobile Valet System is a complete parking inventory and revenue system for lot attendants to process valet or event parking customers. MVS has a very low entry cost, and pricing is simple to understand and scalable, enabling even small lots to employ high tech equipment without breaking their budget.
Features of the Mobile Valet System:
- Customizable screens: prompt for input only the data which you need.
- Scan for customer accounts (including card on file), reservations. or prepaid event parking voucher.
- A database search of the license plate is executed to determine previous history. If previous activity is found, all transaction data such as name, make, model, color, loyalty account, damage, etc. are displayed on the screen
- Add photographs of vehicle damage directly to the vehicle record or ticket record.
- Pay at entry or Pay at Exit. Close Ticket at Entry after Prepay, or Close at Exit.
- Attendant can then print a parking ticket or receipt to a network or wireless printer. Or pre-printed tickets can be used, which are scanned at the beginning of the transaction. These work well in small operations such as hotel or restaurant valet.
- Scan single-use or multi-use: Validations, Coupons, or Discounts.
- Credit card processing to decrease or discontinue cash transactions, decreasing fraud.
- Encrypted credit card reader ensures that the credit card number never reaches even the phone or mobile device for the highest possible cardholder data security.
Loyalty Customer Apps
These are applications that your loyalty customers use to do business with you. This application complements your loyalty program that is managed through the netpark System.
- Automated vehicle request
- View receipts
- View reservations
- View point balance
- View account details
- Electronic loyalty card w/ barcode
- Book reservations